ARNELAE'S PLACE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ARNELAE'S PLACE

Végéta*isme, Ecologie, Beauté & Santé, Vitamine B12, Protection & Lutte Animales, Débats...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
(CDAV) Foire aux vins : -20% dès 99€ ...
Voir le deal

Lettre type pour sauver sept dauphins au Japon

AuteurMessage
arnelae
Administratrice
Administratrice
arnelae

Féminin

Lettre type pour sauver sept dauphins au Japon Empty
MessageSujet: Lettre type pour sauver sept dauphins au Japon   Lettre type pour sauver sept dauphins au Japon EmptyMer 3 Mai - 19:53

Arrow A envoyer à :

info@cppcc.gov.cn; info@china.org.cn; jicc@embjapan.org; savethetaijidolphins@yahoo.com; webmaster@meti.go.jp; exdjaza@sirius.ocn.ne.jp; e0001003@pref.wakayama.lg.jp; voice@mext.go.jp

Objet : Dolphin traders in Taiji, Japan are scheduled to ship the 7 surviving dolphins from Taiji to Dalien, China any day now.

Dear Sir , Dear Madam,

I respectfully urge you to stop the sale of dolphins from Taiji, Japan to Dalien, China.
I strongly oppose the drive hunts, in which the 7 dolphins who will be exported were captured.
These hunts are unimaginably cruel to dolphins, who are intelligent, self-aware animals. The sale of dolphins is not, as claimed, an academic/scientific exchange. The sale supports the continuation of the dolphin slaughters. The World Association of Zoos and Aquariums warned its members not to purchase dolphins from the drive hunt, and I think that this warning should be heeded.
I thank you in advance.

Arrow Vos coordonnées!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://againstsuffering.over-blog.com/

Page 1 sur 1