ARNELAE'S PLACE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ARNELAE'S PLACE

Végéta*isme, Ecologie, Beauté & Santé, Vitamine B12, Protection & Lutte Animales, Débats...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

CE QUI CE PASSE DANS NOS USINES À CHIOTS (QUÉBEC)

AuteurMessage
lachapelle linda
Ecureuil qui grignotte
Ecureuil qui grignotte
lachapelle linda

Féminin
Emploi : agente de sécurité
Loisirs : prendre soin de mes enfants et mes animaux

CE QUI CE PASSE DANS NOS USINES À CHIOTS (QUÉBEC) Empty
MessageSujet: CE QUI CE PASSE DANS NOS USINES À CHIOTS (QUÉBEC)   CE QUI CE PASSE DANS NOS USINES À CHIOTS (QUÉBEC) EmptyMer 22 Juil - 0:50

Ce que je viens de voir en vidéo m'a vraiment lever le coeur à un point que j'ai pas pu tout regarder et ce que j'ai sentie en moi était vraiment pas normal croyez moi.La rage me monte à la tête et mon coeur veux simplement explosé
ATTENTION AUX VIDÉOS MAIS S.V.P. IL FAUT TROUVÉ UN MOYEN DE FAIRE COMPRENDRE AUX GOUVERNEMENTS QUE SA SUFFIT CES HORREURS Here's the link, but beware, it's very very sad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smGH6GZPlaM
and this one: http://protectionanimale.com/usines.htm

Watch the video and tell me when did that suffering will stop? Those poor animals didn't do NOTHING to deserve a death like that!!! Tell everyone you know to STOP buying from petshop and go to rescue or refuge instead!!!
We need law about how to euthanized animals and made people more responsible for those animals that they buy and discard, when they realize that they become too big for them or need too much time...Those irresponsible people/human are the real criminal.
It made me sick and ashame of being human....
I wicsh that the cry for help of those animals will be heard by the people who discard them like a table or or use toy. They even treat ex-husband,girlfriend,wife, better than those poor animals, who their only mistake was to love their master more then themself!!!
I really hate humankind sometime...and people around me are still wonder WHY I love my animals more than human...
The government, instead of installing and voting law, where official can give tickets to people who have more animals than the "LAW" agree and seize animals to be killed, should vote law to protect them and fine and jail those people who buy from petshop or unregistred breader...
SOrry for the mistakes but I'm very VERY VERY mad and sad, when I see things like that, and I know for a fact, that those ways of disposing animals exist, and we have some RIGHT HERE in the beautiful province of QUEBEC...
My only regret is that I don't have enough money to buy a farm where I'll be able to take all those poor dogs and cats, and give them the life they deserve...
We have some people who are doing that, but they strugle, the goverment, don't give money to help, but he give money to kill!!!! Where is the fucking logic of that!!!
I, like Martin Luther King, have a dream, is that one day, people will realize that the animals have a right to live a loving life, and if we don't do nothing to help them, soon it will be the poor and the old, who will have to die, because nobody will have time for them...
WAKE UP HUMAN, we still have time....but not a lot...

Again sorry, but right now my heart is broke in 2,000,000,000 pieces, I can hear those poor baby crying to me and asking for help...Maybe I,m not in the right field, helping animals, because I'm too sensitive, and I dream at a better futur for them, but I know that when you wish something and want it hard enough, most of the time it become reality.

We, as a society have rules and I agree, but what are we doing for the murderer, the rapist, we put them in jail, and after a certain time, we release them, but for the animals they are NO release, but DEATH

I'm not asking that everyone will adopt from a shelter or refuge, but if you can't adopt from them, at least give some money to help...

Better yet, show up when a protestation is organize to stop that type of inhuman killing. By being more that only 50 people, and by speaking loud for the animals, the government will have no other choice than listen and do something. We paying THEIR SALARY!!!

I hope that this email will reach a lot of people, I don't have many in my list, but hopefully other will send this to their list, and I also wish that everyone who received that email, will send 1.00$ to rescue and refuge, to help.

If you need to know good rescue, go to TEJA rescue (www.tejasanimalrefuge.ca
), RR horse rescue (http://refugerr.org/), Sophie's rescue (www.sophiesdogadoption.com ), Gerdy's rescue (
www.gerdysrescue.org ) , Mona-Lise adoption (www.adoptionmonalise.qc.ca ) , those are the people who work 24/7 to make sure that they rescue the most animals they can, and give them a better life surrounded with love, wich they deserve......and they paid for vet bills, food, toys, etc... So stop saying:"Oh! it's so sad for those poor little one", and REACT stop putting your head in the sand, and ACT, or any other rescue, but for God shake GIVE

Only 1.00$ per person can change a lots of life...

Here's the link, but beware, it's very very sad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smGH6GZPlaM
and this one: http://protectionanimale.com/usines.htm

Now you can HATE me if you want, but at least I'm trying to help like those rescue and refuge people...

Hope that this email will make you feel guilty enough that you will give and STOP buying!!!
ANd I hope that your day will be good, I know my is not, not when I'm thinking of allthose poor animals killed every day for nothing.

Christiana-M. Charbonneau

Saved a animal. Adopt from a rescue or shelter - Sauvez un animal, adoptez d'un refuge.
POUR ENVOYÉ VOS MAILS AINSI QUE CES DEUX VIDÉOS VOICI LES ADRESSES
JE NE SAIS PAS SI CELA VA CHANGER QUELQUE CHOSE MAIS À FORCE D'ENVOYÉ IL VONT SURMENT AGIR

__Vous pouvez envoyer votre message par courriel à pm@pm.gc.ca ou encore par courrier ou par télécopieur à l’adresse suivante :

Cabinet du Premier ministre
80, rue Wellington
Ottawa
K1A 0A2

Télécopieur : 613-941-6900
MINISTRE DU QUÉBEC

https://www.premier.gouv.qc.ca/premier-ministre/nous-joindre/courriel-formulaire.asp

Par la poste
Édifice Honoré-Mercier, 3e étage
835, boulevard René-Lévesque Est
Québec (Québec) G1A 1B4
Vivre et laisser vivre!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lachapelle.express-forum.com/index.htm

CE QUI CE PASSE DANS NOS USINES À CHIOTS (QUÉBEC)
Page 1 sur 1