ARNELAE'S PLACE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ARNELAE'S PLACE

Végéta*isme, Ecologie, Beauté & Santé, Vitamine B12, Protection & Lutte Animales, Débats...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc

2 participants
AuteurMessage
arnelae
Administratrice
Administratrice
arnelae

Féminin

Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc   Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc EmptyLun 24 Avr - 19:23

Je transmets

Arrow A envoyer à : premier@gov.ab.ca

Request : No polar bears and belugas at Calgary zoo.

To :
Mr. Ralph Klein
Alberta Premier
Canada.

Dear Premier Klein,

I just learned from the internet that Calgary zoo plans to acquire polar bears and belugas for its new “artic” display. Please do not allow this to happen!
I believe already enough animals are kept in captivity and therefore I request your urgent intervention in this matter.
Wild animals belong to the wild. People wanting to learn about nature and its animals, can nowadays watch numerous television programs, where animals are filmed in their natural habitat.

It is known fact that Calgary zoo already received funding from the Province for the building of enclosures to “welcome” the new prisoners. Please do compel the zoo to redirect this money to other projects, such as ameliorating the living conditions of the animals they already keep. This is the best thing they could do.

Please show some compassion with our fellow creatures and do not endorse further animal cruel captivity.

I thank you for your attention and await eagerly your confirmation, bearing the good news.

Yours sincerely,

Arrow Vos coordonnées!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://againstsuffering.over-blog.com/
liliana
Fidèle au poste
Fidèle au poste
liliana

Féminin

Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc   Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc EmptyMar 25 Avr - 18:08

Arrachés des animaux à la nature pour les enfermer dans des zoos me révolte !!!!
J'envoie le mail immédiatement Lettre type contre l'acquisition d'ours blanc Colerefl
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1